CAQR group seminars
Time and location
Group meetings are from 12:15 to 1:15pm in ECES 115 conference room unless otherwise noted.
- 29Aug2013: Azadeh Keshavarzmohammadian - "Cost Optimization of the Transportation Sector: A Game."
- 12Sep2013: Forrest Lacey - " Quantifying Radiative Forcing of Aerosol and Aerosol Precursor Scenarios with the GEOS-Chem Adjoint Model."
- 26Sep2013: Juliet Zhu - "Evaluation of bi-directional ammonia exchange in GEOS-chem using in-situ observations."
Michael Hannigan - "Update on CCRUSH Final Report."
- 10Oct2013: Pat Keady - "Seasonal and Environmental Factors Associated with Microbes Found in Homes."
- 24Oct2013: Nankyoung Moon - "An application of Strategic Environment Assessment : Industrial Complex Planing for Air Quality Management in Korea."
- 07Nov2013: Greg Rieker - "Measurements of Greenhouse Gas Concentrations over a 2-km Outdoor Path Using Dual-Comb Spectroscopy."
- 26Nov2013: Julia Luongo - "TBD."
Matt Turner - "TBD."
- 05Dec2013: TBD - "TBD."