|1||Homework 1, snake_river.txt, d_data.txt||09/14|
|2||Homework 2, gravity.txt, integral.txt||09/28|
- Hand in at the beginning or before class (5:00 pm) on the day it is due or upload to courseworks folder.
- Must be NEAT and written on one side of 8 1/2" x 11" paper, or compiled as a single pdf if submitting electronically.
- Include with your assignment a printout of any code used. MATLAB has some nice "publishing" features you could use for this.
- Submit an electronic copy of your code if requested in the assignment.
- You are allowed to work with other students on HW assignments, but these are not collaborative projects. All code you submit must be written by you, unless otherwise noted in the assignment.
- Late homework will not be accepted.
Submitting MATLAB code electronically (when explicitly required)
- Clearly label filename, subroutines, and comment your code.
- Name your top-level routine CPXX_NAME, where XX is the assignment number and NAME is your last name.
- Upload to the appropriate submission folder.
- In addition to execution and correctness, coding assignments will be graded on style. Up to 10% may be deducted for poor programming style (lack of comments, modularity, etc.). Not sure what constitutes good style? Review solutions to previous homework or examples of code presented in class.