Micah Battson, B.S.
Integrative Physiology of Aging Laboratory
University of Colorado at Boulder
· 2012-present: M.S. Integrative Physiology (In Progress), University of Colorado at Boulder
· 2008-2010: B.S. Biochemistry/Neuroscience, University of California, Los Angeles
· 2003-2008, 2010-2012: AA Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Santa Barbara City College
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
· Effect of dietary MitoQ (mitochondrial-targeted antioxidant) on vascular aging
· Phenotypic changes in bone with aging
· 2012-present: Graduate Research Assistant, Integrative Physiology of Aging, Dr. Douglas Seals, University of Colorado at Boulder
· 2010: Undergraduate Research Assistant, Evolutionary & Developmental Biology, Dr. David Jacobs, University of California, Los Angeles
· 2010: Undergraduate Research Assistant, Conducting Polymers, Dr. Richard Kaner, University of California, Los Angeles
· Spring 2012: Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, Human Anatomy
· Fall 2010-Spring 2012: Biological Sciences Laboratory Teaching Assistant
· Spring/Fall 2011: Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, Medical Microbiology
· Strong, V., Uribe-Romo, F. J., Battson, M. and Kaner, R. (2012), Oriented Polythiophene Nanofibers Grown from CdTe Quantum Dot Surfaces. Small, 8: 1191–1196.