- Menn, L. (2010) Psycholinguistics: Introduction and Applications. San Diego: Plural Publishing.
- Buck-Gengler, C. J., L. Menn, & A. Healy (2001), Mice trap: a new explanation for irregular plurals in noun-noun compounds. Proceedings of the Annual meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, Edinborough, August 2001.
- L. Menn and B. MacWhinney, The repeated morph constraint. Language (1984)
- Menn, L. (2001) Thirty Years' Perspective on Child Phonology and Phonological Theories: Principled Polydoxy. In Caroline Féry, Antony Dubach Green & Ruben van de Vijver (eds.), Proceedings of HILP5, University of Potsdam.
- Wallace, Valerie, Lise Menn, and Christine Yoshinaga-Itano. 2000. Is babble the gateway to speech for all children? A longitudinal study of deaf and hard-of-hearing infants. In C. Yoshinaga-Itano and A. Sedey (eds.) Language, Speech, and Social-Emotional Development of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Children: The Early Years.Volta Review Research Monograph.
- Menn, L. & Ratner, N.B. Methods for Studying Language Production. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum (2000)
- Stoel-Gammon, C., L. Menn, Phonological Development: Learning Sounds and Sound Patterns, in Gleason, J. Berko (ed.), The Development of Language, 5th edition. (2001)
- Menn, L. A. Peters, Permeable Modules: On Evolving and Acquiring Language-specific Capacities (1993)
- Peters and L. Menn, False starts and filler syllables. Language (1993)
- C.A. Ferguson, L. Menn, and C. Stoel-Gammon, Phonological Development: Models, Research, Implications (1992)